Saturday, March 5, 2011

Carla

I needed a new active sim for my gutted Sunset Valley. I decided to do her a little differently than I usually do my active sims. I almost always find myself playing with redheads or almost redheads with either blue or green eyes. So I decided this time to go with a brunette. And thats how I got Carla Murphy :)



Traits                                  Favorites                  LTW
ambitious                            pancakes                 world renowned surgeon
friendly                               pop music
genius                                lime green
handy
workaholic

                          With CC                    Without CC
                                       Download                    Download           

CC Credits
default skintone by LadyFrontbum
default eyes by escand
hairs by Anubis Anubis
beautymark by daluved1
eyeshadow by emmzx
blush by Candy Lover
lipstick by Shyne
everyday top by Shyne
formal dress by Poppy
sleepwear top by lili and shorts by Poppy
athletic pants by LorandiaSims3
swimwear by Liana
various sliders by jonha bella3lek4 TumTum Simiolino


No comments: