Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My House!!!

I have finally finished it!!! After way too many hours, of trying to recreate my house in the simworld I give you Ashely II a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath suburban home.



Price Furnished: $126,379
Price Unfurnished: $64, 249
Lot Size: 30x40

This home contains a small amount of cc, a few store items, stuff from all 3 EP's. I think if you don't have it it just gets replaced so no biggie :) Also this is my first time building a house! My husband and I have just moved into this house in January and I really wanted to try to build it so I did :D



CC Credits
kitchen table from here
shelf from here
mirror from here
couch and loveseat from here
ottoman from here
patterns from MTS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Downloaded it! Hopefully I'll get to play with it soon! Thanks!

Liz said...

Ty! It is my first time making a house, and it is my first time owning a house! Really my house is mostly empty since we moved from a small apartment, so I tried to reproduce my real furniture in places where I actually have furniture, like the kitchen and living room (the one with the fireplace) and then I filled the rest of the house in with the kind of style that I would actually purchase. so yeah, the furniture is probably not for everybody :D I have been taking a break from making stuff, I got addicted to cityville on facebook. but I want to make more houses soon, and my game needs fresh faces so I will probably be churning out more sims soon too :)

said...

Adorable! Really!
If you wanna advertising came in my blog --> http://thesimspics.blogspot.it/ Leave me a comment! ;)