Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ack!

I have spent the greater part of today attempting to make a new eyeshadow. I have tried 2 tutorials and have failed miserably. One was for tsr workshop and was very step by step but i think I am just retarded, because my eyeshadow didn't line up properly. I tried another one for CTU and it wasn't detailed enough for my beginners brain. I finally gave up when I got to the part where it tells you to import your overlay, but doesn't tell me how the heck I do that. Oh well, I will try again at a future date. Hopefully Shyne will make a make-up tutorial and then I will attempt that one. But for now, creating anything is over my head...

4 comments:

Shyne said...

Oh sorry darling, I haven't gotten round to it lol I'll start one right away. You want me to teach you eyeshadow? Ok, coming right up. I'll comment when it's done :)

Liz said...

^Really? I didn't mean it to sound like I was demanding you to make me a tutorial, I was really just hoping you'd make one...but you're gonna make one? yay!!! :D

Shyne said...

http://shyneinnocence.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/tutorial-1-channel-eyeshadow/
There you go honey. It's only a 1 channel eyeshadow tutorial, but I will write a 2 channel one as soon as I can.

And I know you weren't demanding one lol I didn't even know you wanted one ;)

Liz said...

ty! I will try this tutorial this week. maybe tomorrow, I have to finish a house I started building on wednesday. It's my first house, and it's modeled after my real house :D So far I have over 7 hours invested in this house. so crazy lol