Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Erin McKay

Here is my legacy founder Erin McKay. She has been really fun to play with. I love my lil tree hugger :) She is made without using a slider hack.

                                                                    Download

Traits                           Favorites                  Lifetime Want
loves the outdoors           indie                                       Bottomless Nectar Cellar
good                               fruit parfait
eco-friendly                     irish green
artistic
friendly

CC Credits
default skin by lady frontbum
default eyes by shady
hair by missbonbon
eyeshadow by shyne
beautymarks by daluved1
blush by lady frontbum
gloss by ?
sliders by tum jonha pcfreak147

I hope you like her. I don't really know how to take good shots. If you know a good tutorial, please give me a link. thank you for looking at my sim :)

1 comment:

The Sims 4 said...

I love her! Thank u. :)